This idea dumbfounds many, and it also took me for a ride the first time I read it. Most of us have been conditioned to believe that there is a "me" and a "not me". Our identities have become static and unmouldable. This is purely due to the conditioning we've received from our external stimuli. "Just be yourself", "Don't be something you're not!" and all of these other things they would say.
By limiting your identity to just one version of you, you are seriously limiting your experience of life.
In this video, we discuss:
- Why your true self is a fallacy
- Why your experience of life is correlated to your ability to tap into different versions of yourself
- How to become more fluid with your identity
- How to experience the reality that you desire by shifting to a different version of yourself
- A powerful exercise to get you into the hang of identity surfing
Hope you enjoy and let me know what you think in the comments!